Mold exposure can be very dangerous for pets especially since they are smaller than people. Pets usually show signs of mold exposure first. And sometimes there are few symptoms or none at all until it is too late. Symptoms vary for the type of pet and type of mold exposure. Some mold is toxic but there is no good mold. All mold is bad. For pets some common symptoms of mold exposure include lethargy, coughing and sneezing a lot, scratching, heavy breathing, not eating, nose and eye discharge, skin issues, seizures, depression, anxiety, bleeding of the lungs, scales on skin, licking themselves a lot, nosebleeds… Many times their symptoms are just like those for people. How can you protect your pet? The same way you can protect yourself and your family…test for mold.
Click here to find out more.